B Cavello is an aspiring-polymath and activist. They work as an Engagement Leader with IBM Watson, acting as both a technical resource and everyman's "geek translator." B manages the end-to-end client experience, leading key clients and partners through real world collaborative and immersive cognitive computing experiences.
Outside of Watson, B has been called a "crowdfunding all-star." Their previous work as Product Development and Community Director at Exploding Kittens helped catapult the card game startup to its record breaking 219,382 backer success. As the voice and primary liaison for the nearly $9 million campaign, B cultivated and empowered the huge community inspired by the game. They now consult on a variety of crowdfunding projects.
B's personal projects focus on social good and range from experimental crisis housing materials to computer education and security and even an interactive circuitry book for kids. Follow B on Twitter.
Interviews & Panels:
- Kickstarter - "Three of a Kind: Around the Table(top) with Cards Against Humanity, Exploding Kittens, and Joking Hazard" 2016
- Kickstarter Tips - "Imaginary Explosions: How Exploding Kittens plays on their community’s laughter" 2016
- Gen Con - "Lessons about Community and Kickstarter Learned at Gen Con" 2016
- GoodCrowd.info - "Don’t Even Think About Crowdfunding Without Doing These 3 Things First" 2017
- GenVidCon - "Designing with Empathy" 2017