Please read the FAQ before contacting us
- How many players does the game support?2 to 5 players can play with each deck. You can mix multiple decks together to increase the number of players.
- What's the age range?The Original Edition is meant for ages 7 and up. Despite being illustrated by The Oatmeal, the cards are safe-for-work and kid-friendly. The NSFW Edition is better suited for grown ups.
- How long does it take to learn and play?Learning only takes a few minutes. Instructions are written on each card. When you play, each round lasts between 10 and 20 minutes. It's an easy game to jump into and play.
- What size are the cards?Our high-quality playing cards are 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches and printed by the fine folks at Ad Magic.
- If I combine the SFW and the NSFW decks, will I ever be able to separate them again?Yes! Although the backs of the cards are identical, the faces of the cards have an indicator in the bottom left indicating the edition for re-separating the decks.
- Will the game come in any other languages?Our Kittens are only exploding in English for now, but we are working on translations into German, Spanish, Italian, and French!
- I backed the Kickstarter campaign. Where are my Kittens?If you received a shipping confirmation from our shipping partners at Blackbox, but you haven't received your Kittens, email email@example.com.
If you have not received or cannot find your shipping confirmation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your name and the phrase "lost kittens" in the subject line of your email so we can best assist you!
I need a replacement card!
Lost a See the Future?
Cat destroyed an Exploding Kitten?
Baby ate your Nope card?
Just send us a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a description of your damaged/lost card to our address below. We’ll replace it!
P.O. Box 35692
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Be sure to tell us exactly which card you need (for example "Bat Farts Shuffle from the Original Edition") and your email address so we can ensure your card's safe delivery.